SkyBlock SmartHopper Buyback Program Extended

s4ndal

Global Admin
Staff member
Global Admin
Lab Crew
Hello SkyBlockers!

As many of you have already probably seen, the SmartHoppers have become more and more buggy as time has progressed. This is a result of a plugin developer beginning to neglect the plugin and not providing sufficient support for it.

As a result of several bug reports, I have decided to replace the Hopper with a new plugin.

I have introduced a SmartHopper Buyback Program and the Hopper Shop will allow players to sell their SmartHoppers for the amount of money they spent to acquire them and upgrade them. The buyback program will be active for approximately 1 month before we remove the old Hopper plugin entirely.

We will begin to roll out new IntelligentHoppers beginning tomorrow. You should see the new IntelligentHoppers available for purchase in the coming days!

We appreciate you flexibility and understanding on this matter!

We hope to see you in-game!
s4

Schrado

Global Admin
Staff member
Global Admin
Lab Crew
As some of you have noticed a few of the hoppers haven't been able to be sold to the shop in our buy back program. We've tried a few different settings but SmartHoppers just aren't cooperating, so we are going to do the buy back manually.

There are a couple ways to get refunded for your hoppers.
First, if you see Kennardinbound, CouchWrecker, or other staff in game you can ask if we are able to process your sell at that time.
Second, you can place the hoppers in a chest next to the spawn point of your island, with a sign on the chest with your full in game name on it. Then send me a message on discord, or respond to this post, letting me know the hoppers are there so I can go process the buy back for you.

We'll keep this open until April 17th.

Last edited: