Meet up Oct 22nd

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Schrado, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Schrado

Schrado Creative and Prison Server Admin Staff Member Game Admin Skyblock Moderator SMP Recruiter

Some players are trying to plan a get together in game one last time. Instead of just trying to get in on the last day, since so many players are in school, lots of players will be coming together on Saturday the 22nd of October. Hope to see lots of familiar names in chat that day, and maybe more so that week. Make sure to tell everyone. I'll update this if a time is discussed.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Unkwowncake234

Unkwowncake234 New Member

HELL YES I'M COMING! The 22nd is my bday and you better believe I'm dropping everything to hang out with you all! :D:D <3

• Like Like x 1
  3. DoctorSlimeLord

DoctorSlimeLord Log Puncher

4. Itzmemonkeyboy19

Itzmemonkeyboy19 Log Puncher

This is my birthday as well and I will try to make it there if I can. Thanks for setting this up Schrado I was going to suggest it at sometime but you beat me to it! See ya there !

5. Henry00x

Henry00x Senior Developer Staff Member Tech Admin Developer

I will try to be there! Finally no more rules! No more playing nice! This is going to be great! Muahaha!

6. Skymouse2

Skymouse2 New Member

Hell yeah! The plan is coming together! I'll reach out to some other vets and see who I can gather.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pikachu_111

Pikachu_111 New Member

What time will this meet up be? I took a day off of work for this haha

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Schrado

Schrado Creative and Prison Server Admin Staff Member Game Admin Skyblock Moderator SMP Recruiter

I don't know when people are planning to be on. I would guess through out the day because of different time zones.

Please feel free to reply to this saying when y'all will be on, so we can hopefully see as many familiar names as possible :D

I'm guessing the main meet up will be on sb if everyone wants to come there, but maybe facs only people will be going there. We will see how it goes :)

Suggestions from Henry:
    1. The start and end times as an 8 hour event:
    22nd 12:00 PM UTC-4 (USA) = 22nd 18:00 PM UTC+2 (Europe)
    22nd 20:00 PM UTC-4 (USA) = 23rd 02:00 AM UTC+2 (Europe)
    This is a possible time when most people could get on together from many time zones. (I know this is confusing to look at. This is 9am pacific/noon eastern)

2. Due to the confusing time zones (as usual) we could call the 22nd a 24 hour event so that everyone has a chance to play?
    22nd 00:00 AM - 23rd 00:00 AM UTC-4 & GMT-4 (Canada, Montreal)
    22nd 04:00 AM - 23rd 04:00 AM UTC
    22nd 06:00 AM - 23rd 06:00 AM UTC+2 (Germany)
    21st 19:00 PM - 22nd 19:00 PM UTC-9 (Los Angeles)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. Pikachu_111

Pikachu_111 New Member

so are we doing the 24h? I'm going online in like 2 hours

10. Schrado

22nd. So today. And I'm sure people will be on throughout the week too since it's the last few days :(

11. MD_Drogann_DA

MD_Drogann_DA New Member

I'll try and get on minechat or play at like 11pm GMT lol

12. Schrado

Make sure to use version 1.9.4 to log in. Also you might have to direct connect. ie skyblock.choicecraft.net

World saves have already been made for anyone that feels like trashing their builds in the end :p

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  13. Schrado

Thank you to everyone that came to skyblock today (that's where I was, no idea if players logged on to factions). I had such a great time. Loved the amount of laughing and reminiscing we did!! I plan to post screenshots tomorrow. If any of you took screenshots or video please post them as well :D

• Like Like x 2
  14. MD_Drogann_DA

MD_Drogann_DA New Member

Took my awhile but I did a quick scan through and screenshot a couple of pics

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. MD_Drogann_DA

MD_Drogann_DA New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1