Last announcement from the WL_SMP server.

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Muxee, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Muxee

Muxee WLSMP Server Admin Staff Member Game Admin Veteran

Hello everyone. :)

We are happy to announce that the WL_SMP server is now open to all, here in the end.
    So no whitelist to go through. :eek:

All other restrictions has been removed as well. o_O

We will just ask of one thing, please don't ruin anything, until the last day the server is open, so other players, who would like to visit, can enjoy our server, as it is, up till now. :rolleyes:

After the server has been closed, the world, inclusive the trial world, should be available for players to download, which should be announced in the forum. :)

The WL_SMP ser can be found here: smp.choicecraft.net
    The WL_SMP server is running in Version 1.9.4 - so if interested in visiting, please set your client to that version.

Good luck, have fun and be careful out there. :cool:

2. Schrado

Schrado Creative and Prison Server Admin Staff Member Game Admin Skyblock Moderator SMP Recruiter

Has there already been a save made, so we can have the whitelist world untouched for a download?

Thanks for all your work and the thought you put into WLSMP Mux!!!!

3. Muxee

Thank you for your kind words. :) Thank you to you as well, you have done a great job too. :cool:
    Henry was so kind to help me here in the end. :D
    And yes, the WL_SMP world has been saved before these last changes, and that it will be up for players to download some time after the servers has closed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Eclipser

Eclipser New Member

Where can we find a copy of the world to download just in case something happens?

5. Muxee

Hello Eclipser. :)
    Sorry for the late reply. :oops:
    The WL_SMP world was saved before the latest changes. Unfortunately, I can't give an exact time when you can download it, only that my guess is, that it will be after the server has been closed.
    So please hang in there, it will be announced here in the forum, as soon as you can all download the WL_SMP world. :cool:

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. NozomiChan

NozomiChan Veteran Veteran

RIP Choice xd tried finding the server some days ago, forgot my username xD used "minecraft" and "dillewil" to find the server xD lead me to the forums xP
    So the server is skyblock only now :< ? Downloaded minecraft and added both smp. and play. choicecraft.net and both of them says SkyBlock 2.0 :v but yea, the server wasn't that active I guess <.< ohh well, it were nice knowing and playing with you guys the "few"times I went on xD

7. Schrado

Schrado Creative and Prison Server Admin Staff Member Game Admin Skyblock Moderator SMP Recruiter

The server now redirects to another skyblock server that is run by a previous CC admin. Choicecraft servers are completely done.

8. NozomiChan

Ohh well, got to download the server, got program to make a map, looked for my place, didn't find it xd been too long since I been here, were prolly on another world longer time ago, perhaps it's on my old hdd in my other pc somewhere <.< think I dl'd that world aswell >.<

9. Dillewil

Dillewil Veteran Veteran

Hi Noz, smart move to find the server like that lol, but ye I checked 2 or 3 of the maps that you can download here on the forum and can't find any of my builds, yours, BUFU's (which I have exact coords for and it isn't there so that's odd that our whole old team base is missing), ... either, so I have no idea how to find our stuff.

10. NozomiChan

OMG :D Dillewil o/ long time no seen <.< I might have the server on my old hdd <.< not sure, pretty sure I finished my Rikka and screenshot her atleast or smth o.o or got the world to finish her, but when I logged in to the downloadable world here, I logged in with tons of items... As I had played there o.o but couldn't find it <.< and if you haven't been able to find it aswell :I rip

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Dillewil

Dillewil Veteran Veteran

Maybe we should play somewhere together again and get sahhj in there aswell, relive the good old days. But ye I can't find the map where you built that village & summoner's rift (2013/2014 to 2015?) or the one where we had the BUFU zone (2012-2013/2014 I think). The maps posted during those times literally don't have anything I can think of that was on the map at the time. I hope someone atleast has the map(s) saved somewhere. :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Muxee

Hello. :)
    Nice to see some long missed friends. :cool:
    I hope you are all doing fine?
    And I am sorry, I don't have any of the old worlds. :( So I can't help you out.
    Take good care and maybe we will meet some time in the future. :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. NozomiChan

MUXEE <3 yoyo :D long time seen <.< I kind of wanted to start some more minecraft :p sad to hear you close :p but yea, server haven't been overhauled by people either, and also this new realm thing that is up prolly haven't made it easier ? Hoe you're doing fine :p have it decent here <.<