Factions Updates (Its still 1.7.9)

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Murdox_Mobius, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Murdox_Mobius

Murdox_Mobius Global Admin Staff Member Global Admin Veteran

Okay so we had a list of things to do for the server.

1) Pig Mall is open, we are using a new plugin for the region management, and it may screw up. We are waiting for our developers to work on ChoiceSRM which will bring us greater stability. In the mean time and as of the time I am writing this, the mall is open at 25k a week.

2) Loot Crates, as some of you know I did a complete re-write of the items you recive in Loot Crates. Instead of items focused on building like Skyblocks, Factions has a more pvp friendly selection such as iron kits, diamond kits, all forms of brew able potions, both drinkable and splash, grapples, and some cool blocks that are a little harder to come by.

3) Moving away from bans, so the official jail is open in Vault 12. Staff will me more likely to toss you in there, then to ban you. I like it, because I made it =D

4) Also if you are tired of trying to figure out who is invis attacking you. Try /near! it wont show you where they are, but it will tell you they are around you. Its now included as part of the Captain (or General not sure) Donor pack, as well as /afk.

• Like Like x 1
  2. gen

gen Dirt Digger

Hello, [Global Admin] Murdox_Mobius. With the new addition of jails I would like to request a re-trial for my clients Resiqn, Kingsor, and Pandawun. I am their lawyer and I would like to represent them in the court of law on case #715e5b5fbe918d4f772a33ff2f328940- Permanent ban of Dare members. I believe I have enough valid evidence to overturn the previous verdict and would like to have this issue resolved for my clients ASAP. Thanks in advance.~general171lawyer

Maybe i'll have my receptionist, Picho_97, contact you so we can set up a date.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Furious_Flow

Furious_Flow Dirt Digger

I'm an old Emerald donor and do not have /near. Would previous donors before the revamp have to re-donate?

4. Pesky_Penguin

Pesky_Penguin Global Admin of Minecraft Staff Member Global Admin

Ya..... No.

• Like Like x 1
  5. gen

gen Dirt Digger

it was worth a try

6. Rage

Rage Dirt Digger

Murdox, not sure if you're aware so thought I'd ask you directly; could you please take a look at shop signs? In my shop I can't place them due to permission issues... Only ones I've seen are Martin's so could be down to the permission groups of mods - players but I'm not sure if that would help you in anyway. Cheers

7. Olympus989

Olympus989 Dirt Digger

No access to /near either

8. Rage

Rage Dirt Digger

None of us can extend our shop time from the 19th because the signs won't let us click them

9. Murdox_Mobius

Issue was resolved, its a new plugin so it doesnt work the way SRN did. I asked Alexis to let you know of the proper command

10. Murdox_Mobius

HAHA

Where as that is funny Justin, its not happening.